Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Lil Baby & Gunna - Drip Harder EP

Tracklist

1. Off White Vlone (feat. Lil Durk & Nav)
2. Business Is Business
3. Belly
4. Deep End
5. World Is Yours
6. Underdog
7. I Am
8. Seals Pills
9. My Jeans (feat. Young Thug)
10. Style Stealer
11. Close Friends
12. Drip Too Hard
13. Never Recover (feat. Drake)

I tried but they young thug clones and boring AF to me.

This is surprising coming from you. lol....

I'll give you Gunna b/c, well, he is Young Thug's artist. Lil' Baby on the other hand is doesn't sound like YT @ all to me. I'm not saying he sounds completely original or anything, but he doin' his thing right now!

This track right here from LB will 4EVA go to me.....

Last edited:

I'll give you Gonna b/c, well, he is Young Thug's artist. Lil' Baby on the other hand is doesn't sound like YT @ all to me. I'm not saying he sounds completely original or anything, but he doin' his thing right now!

LMAO say bruh why you think I would like lil Baby? I'm open minded but I don't really dig autotune Atlanta rappers outside of Future.

I'll give you Gonna b/c, well, he is Young Thug's artist. Lil' Baby on the other hand is doesn't sound like YT @ all to me. I'm not saying he sounds completely original or anything, but he doin' his thing right now!

It's aite but my thing is living in Atlanta there is literally 1000's rappers out here that rap exactly like this. What make him different? Shit is hella basic imo. Don't get why he is famous. Rap in Atlanta is hella street politics

LMAO say bruh why you think I would like lil Baby? I'm open minded but I don't really dig autotune Atlanta rappers outside of Future.

It's aite but my thing is living in Atlanta there is literally 1000's rappers out here that rap exactly like this. What make him different? Shit is hella basic imo. Don't get why he is famous. Rap in Atlanta is hella street politics

I said that b/c your open to all kinds of rap. lol...

I forgot you live here bruh. I will give u the fact that he and a plethora of new rappers in the A do sound alike, but Baby got hooks and I tend to like the structure of his songs albeit it's usually the typical message. He does have that flow everybody does, but he can actually rap to me.

Here is the complete list of entries from the duo's album on Billboard Top 100:

No. 4, "Drip Too Hard"
No. 15, "Never Recover" feat. Drake
No. 28, "Close Friends"
No. 54, "Off White VLONE" feat. Lil Durk & NAV
No. 61, "Business Is Business"
No. 80, "Belly"
No. 97, "Deep End"
No. 98, "I Am"

I said that b/c your open to all kinds of rap. lol...

I forgot you live here bruh. I will give u the fact that he and a plethora of new rappers in the A do sound alike, but Baby got hooks and I tend to like the structure of his songs albeit it's usually the typical message. He does have that flow everybody does, but he can actually rap to me.
Can you drop some songs ? I wanna go in with a open ear

Back