Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lets celebrate the evolution of B-boying

Bruh these lil chinks krumping now? lmao
2030 gonna be the krumping world competition with no niggaz involved like how them b boy competitions be looking.

More power to em, blacks seem to invent new shit and put it down after getting bored. Others make careers out of it

Bruh these lil chinks krumping now? lmao
2030 gonna be the krumping world competition with no niggaz involved like how them b boy competitions be looking.

More power to em, blacks seem to invent new shit and put it down after getting bored. Others make careers out of it
you figured out where i was going with this.

i hate seeing this shit.
fuck it if its corny or played out......who said it was played out an what does played out even mean when you created it and/or mastered it.

these dudes out here making money from it but we just let it fall by the waist side.....an say we mad someone stole it?

cant steal something no one wants.

shit is real sickening.

i hate seeing this shit.
fuck it if its corny or played out......who said it was played out an what does played out even mean when you created it and/or mastered it.

these dudes out here making money from it but we just let it fall by the waist side.....an say we mad someone stole it?

shit is real sickening.

The problem is that when it comes to artforms like music and dance, black people stay creating something new. On one hand, the innovation and creativity is good. On the other hand, it means we do have a tendency to abandon things before giving it, it's just due. Others recognize the lasting quality of the artforms and continue to participate in and innovate them. You can't get mad at those other groups for that. As long as they are giving credit where it's do for the initial creation, you gotta let them do what they do.

The problem is that when it comes to artforms like music and dance, black people stay creating something new. On one hand, the innovation and creativity is good. On the other hand, it means we do have a tendency to abandon things before giving it, it's just due. Others recognize the lasting quality of the artforms and continue to participate in and innovate them. You can't get mad at those other groups for that. As long as they are giving credit where it's do for the initial creation, you gotta let them do what they do.
You right and I want to fight but you backed me into a corner.......I'll see you in another thread fucking up an it's on.

i hate seeing this shit.

shit is real sickening.

Same with DJ'ing. Back in the 80's, it was bruhs on the decks. DMC Championships was Black Excellence on display back inna day. There was scratching on most hip hop albums and a lot of them had DJ tracks. Then the 90's came and we basically abandoned it. Asians and whites picked it up and dominated the artform

Piklz.jpg

Next thing you know Q-Bert and 'nem gettin' endorsements and shit. They're developing new techniques, styles of scratch, and showmanship.

Now you got white cats legit fuckin up the decks like this

Can't even be mad. We made it, abandoned it, they took it and elevated it.

Last edited:

Just like how independent rappers here are damn near treated like A-list rappers over there.

I think they're more appreciative of having access to the music. We have the tendency to take it for granted sometimes

Just like how independent rappers here are damn near treated like A-list rappers over there.

I think they're more appreciative of having access to the music. We have the tendency to take it for granted sometimes

Yep, but it ain't just new indie rappers though, even legends and vets get a level or respect and enthusiasm they may not get here.

Back