Welcome To aBlackWeb

Let’s settle this...how would you advise your child to deal w bullies at school

If my son is the bully then I'm going to bully his ass because he know better.

If he's getting bullied (he has been bullied because of him having alopecia) I tell him words don't mean nothing talk to a teacher about it first BUTif they touch you punch them in their shit and continue punching them in their shit till the fight is broken up. I will back him 100%

If he's getting bullied (he has been bullied because of him having alopecia) I tell him words don't mean nothing talk to a teacher about it first BUTif they touch you punch them in their shit and continue punching them in their shit till the fight is broken up. I will back him 100%

Parents don't talk about this enough and honestly, this is a much bigger fear of mine than my kid being bullied - him BEING the bully. I would not handle that well at all.

Losing a fight is ok just don’t take it to heart but it’s different with girls. Right now mine be getting in trouble over some girls in her class. She be saying they lie on her but I know she be saying stuff too but I don’t think it’s a bullying thing tho

Invest in a trenchcoat and start hanging around the white nerds. They ain't gonna want no smoke with you when you reach into your backpack

If my kid is being bullied, I'ma tell him to let his teacher know.

If my kid lost a fight, then that nigga just lost a fight. We'll go put some work in in the backyard and hopefully he gets the W next time.
Best answers

gotta think about us kid being a bully too.
Seems like some people are kinda ok with that side an just smile it off.

Parents don't talk about this enough and honestly, this is a much bigger fear of mine than my kid being bullied - him BEING the bully. I would not handle that well at all.
The shit is not cool at all,

I’d be like Cain and bully him.

Don't know how I'd react if my kid was bullied. I've seen it but it wasn't done to me so I have no clue. I imagine I'd be contacting the school constantly. Lol don't know if I'd get in touch with the parent of the bully

For fights I'll just tell them the same thing mine told me don't start anything but you can finish it and I'll go to bat for you with the school administration

Don't know how I'd react if my kid was bullied. I've seen it but it wasn't done to me so I have no clue. I imagine I'd be contacting the school constantly. Lol don't know if I'd get in touch with the parent of the bully

For fights I'll just tell them the same thing mine told me don't start anything but you can finish it and I'll go to bat for you with the school administration

Deadass.

There's a should be a progression to everything. I'ma tell my kid to holler at the teacher. If that doesn't work, I'ma holler at the teacher. If that doesn't work, I'ma holler at the principal. If that doesn't work, I'ma holler directly at the kid's parents.

Beyond that...my hands are tied. Either my kid is gonna beat the shit outta someone else's kid or I'm gonna beat the shit outta someone's daddy. Either way, I don't wanna hear shit about it. Because we gave y'all every opportunity to prevent this from happening.

Back