Welcome To aBlackWeb

Let’s discuss...

It's the least important to me because a person can change their weight and height doesn't matter because it should be how a person carry themselves, their personality is what should be consider when looking to be with a person long term.

Probably not in the top 10 of things that are important to me in a woman. And if so, definitely towards the bottom of the top 10. There are so many more important things when it comes to potentially spending the rest of your life with someone.
Well said

If you're already attracted to them initially from meeting wouldn't all of that go out the window anyway?

depends. there was a video prank thing on YT that set up dates to men with a woman whose face they had seen (among other typical dating app summaries) but who, unbeknownst to them until finally meeting, was tall asf (we're talking wnba height), towering over these dudes. most of them found excuses to leave the situation. it was pathetic to watch tbh. u could feel their immediate emasculation through the screen. granted, this is an extreme example.

personally, weight only matters if an upper range = fat asf.
there are short, gym rat, thickfit women who weigh more than i do (even as an athletic, above average height male) who wear the weight well. no biggie.

as for height, how good that looks varies based on proportions. short and stubby isn't a good look imo. tall without long legs isn't ideal for the height.

but none of that is make or break, just preference. all in all it's pretty trivial in competition with other traits.

depends. there was a video prank thing on YT that set up dates to men with a woman whose face they had seen (among other typical dating app summaries) but who, unbeknownst to them until finally meeting, was tall asf (we're talking wnba height), towering over these dudes. most of them found excuses to leave the situation. it was pathetic to watch tbh. u could feel their immediate emasculation through the screen. granted, this is an extreme example.
Well this is some internet shit lol but I'm referring to if 2 people have been talking and kicking it with already. Either they're attracted to eachother or not is what I mean.

They were important to me, but no moreso than anything else physical. Basically, I only messed with chicks that I found attractive. If I found her attractive then I wasn't quibbling over exact numbers as far as height and weight were concerned. That said, I'm not going to sit here and act like, I'd find a chick that is 5'5 175 lbs attractive. That's not really my speed.

As a tall woman I find it very difficult to date someone who is more than two inches, possibly 3 if they have gorgeous eyes, shorter than me. Feel like a jolly green giant giving them big bear hug like a momma bear.... nope, can't do it.

As a tall woman I find it very difficult to date someone who is more than two inches, possibly 3 if they have gorgeous eyes, shorter than me. Feel like a jolly green giant giving them big bear hug like a momma bear.... nope, can't do it.
How tall are you?

Back