Welcome To aBlackWeb

Let’s discuss….who has made the most with the least in the culture?

Elzo69Renaissance

I dare one of you niggas to scream No Diddy!
I was just thinking how Chance Da Rapper has been able to flip one mixtape and one hit single into a decade long career, 3 Grammys, a condo downtown and a mansion in the burbs

I’m wondering in y’all’s opinion who has been able to make the most with the least amount of work in our culture

macklemore---thrift-shop-1358436394-view-2.jpg

I didn’t know the criteria was only 1 hit. I assumed you meant what artist in general benefitted while doing minimal. French has hits but he is not that good at all. I’m surprised he’s still around. I figured he’d be Vado status by now.
Lol I feel you…. This thread for rappers u be thinking like how this nigga still relevant and I only know one song or one project of his lol

This is difficult to answer…can Macklemore even be considered apart of our “culture”? His music despite being rap has never been considered to be apart of our urban network

I’d say French is still a good candidate….he only has one identifiable “classic” with Swae Lee

If y’all say Macklemore…..I’d say Vanilla Ice or even Will Smith

No rapper has been such a huge success in entertainment without really having to prove himself as an MC than Will Smith

This is difficult to answer…can Macklemore even be considered apart of our “culture”? His music despite being rap has never been considered to be apart of our urban network

I’d say French is still a good candidate….he only has one identifiable “classic” with Swae Lee

If y’all say Macklemore…..I’d say Vanilla Ice or even Will Smith

No rapper has been such a huge success in entertainment without really having to prove himself as an MC than Will Smith

What do you mean by prove himself for Will Smith

Last edited:
What I mean is Will Smith is more known for his success as an actor than a rapper. Especially when his biggest hits had ghostwriters

People like Jay-Z, Nas, Kanye, Eminem, Kendrick etc….is more known for their music no matter what

What I mean is Will Smith is more known for his success as an actor than a rapper. Especially when his biggest hits had ghostwriters

People like Jay-Z, Nas, Kanye, Eminem, Kendrick etc….is more known for their music no matter what

Betta watch it G….some of these niggaz got Will Smith as an elite MC from Philly

:lol10:

Bruh, Will made his name in rap before the acting. The acting just added to his resume. Summertime might be more iconic of a song than anyone you named has.

Also can't complain about Will having ghostwriters, then use Kanye..... :word?:

Bruh, Will made his name in rap before the acting. The acting just added to his resume. Summertime might be more iconic of a song than anyone you named has.

Also can't complain about Will having ghostwriters, then use Kanye..... :word?:

You right son…..bout to listen to the super clean version of “parents just don’t understand” right now

He’s still respected in the underground for his mixtapes and I never saw Joe achieving a lot of mainstream success like a Grammy or anything

Most he ever achieved was that BET award and a successful podcast. But if that’s considered “a lot” then maybe you’re right @Sony Montana

He’s still respected in the underground for his mixtapes and I never saw Joe achieving a lot of mainstream success like a Grammy or anything

Most he ever achieved was that BET award and a successful podcast. But if that’s considered “a lot” then maybe you’re right @Sony Montana
Joe Budden is at the top of the culture though with multiple shows, more money than other rappers, and this is from sitting on a couch

Idk man

Back