Welcome To aBlackWeb

Legal Fling: The Sexual Consent App

The Hue

Black Made. Black Raised.
I know it's crazy out there but is this app really necessary? Is this what we've come to? We all joke about making these women sign consent forms for our protection but an app though? It's still in the works and Apple and Google gotta approve it first.

I can see this backfiring

"I felt uncomfortable and coerced giving my consent on this app but i was too scared to say anything. I thought that when i sucked his dick unenthusiastically twice he mightve picked up on my non verbal cues that i wanted to leave."

Iono how necessary this is for regular everyday people unless you’re black and live somewhere in the south and like messing with white girls...

But for any type of male celebrity or athlete they all should already have someone around that carries NDA’s and legal consent forms for women to sign that they have sex with to avoid any potential bullshit down the line.

Even before the current climate being what it is you’d think they would have seen enough stories of people getting caught up to know they should move more cautiously. A simple allegation can end your career.

watch how this is flipped on niggas

"so you think you going to get some? dont send me this shit."

ok...im sorry

Back