Welcome To aBlackWeb

Leasing vs Financing (let's discuss)

I mean leasing financing is basically wanting to own (leasing) to eventually keep your car (as soon as you take it off the lot it depreciates) verses getting a new whip every 2-3 years no worry bout repairs n shit... I can go on

It's really what you wanna do. I personally lease

depends on the reason and what you are trying to do.

i dont think alot of people know how to user their money correctly and them same people dont want to listen.

while some will say debt can be a good thing.....it is until life happens.

when you lose you job suddenly or get into a situation where your savings can be depleted very fast.....you will see how debt and leverage is a bad thing.

pay off shit as fast as possible and have security.

debt aint for everyone. but its dressed up something you need.
if you control your greed and keep it to a minimum for just in case situations....youd be ok

I got a G37 coupe w/ all wheel drive last year

Dope car. It does pretty well in the winter even without snow tires

depends on what you want and what your money like. if you got it like that and making hundreds of thousands or better then it would probaly be better to lease if you like to switch em up...on the other hand if youre frugal or just aint got it like that..buy used like already stated or just bite that 5 year bullet and keep that car till the wheels literally fall off.

I get tired of cars quick. Bad habit. Long term auto financing aint really worth it in the lo g run. Most of these cars aint built to last forever like in the past. Hell you lucky to get a good 150k without having to replace some major shit.

That said, I currently lease mainly because I got a hookup. Switching out every year. Got a Challenger 392 shaker being built now.

I buy used cash. The money I would spend paying a monthly note, I set aside in case of repairs. If the repairs are extensive, trade the car in and buy another with the money set aside. Even if I had millions or high 6 figures, I'd still buy something dependable and parts accessible.

Back