COMMUNITY Lean On Me

Remy_LeGermz

Watching lean on me, made me think of a thread Idea. Post a character from TV, Movies,Or Music that looked like or personified your principal and or vice principal in school.

My principal was Mr. Hampton, looked like
920x920.jpg Ex. Army guy, carried a bullhorn, riot stick, and Polaroid camera.

My vice principal was Mr. cook, looked like
mizandmrs_cast_miz.jpg Ex.Marine, had the speed of a NFL WR, stayed chasing dudes down.

Cook was the vice but was more feared and respected in the school.

I remember my principals cause of how hilarious shit happened with them. Mr. Hampton would roll up to fights with his camera out, hold it above the crowd and snap photos. If you were in the photo you got snatched outta class and suspended. So when fights happen and you hear the bullhorn alert, everyone would scatter, lol, shit was a crazy sight.

Mr. Cook would get called to the class and some kid would take off running through the Court yard and we get up and look and dude be in a full sprint, then on some Brian Dawkins shit

DhKe.gif

I remember one time these chicks was fighting out infront of the building near the office, stripped each other to their panties and bras and Hampton was just in the window watching

:hahaha:

I remember my principals cause of how hilarious shit happened with them. Mr. Hampton would roll up to fights with his camera out, hold it above the crowd and snap photos. If you were in the photo you got snatched outta class and suspended. So when fights happen and you hear the bullhorn alert, everyone would scatter, lol, shit was a crazy sight.

Im dyin over here.

That's wild

It worked for the reason he did it, now that I think about it. It made it alot easier for them to break up fights.

Had a vice principle that looked like this nigga but mean and with mutton chops
clay.png

Would wait in the hall way looking for nigga with there shirt tail untucked hit with a "pull ova young man", then give give a nigga 2 pops with the paddle

Had another looked like Jerome Bettis but older and much sloppier.
jerome-bettis-102416-usnews-getty-ftr_195sndlcw1vtz1g9bu1udnwavh.jpg

Nigga rotated 3 suits all year long.
I swear to god this nigga got feed up one day breaking up a fight and hooked off on a student. The shit was hilarious.

We had a principal...black af, but had a thing against the black students. Every year they'd add some kinda policy that would pretty much only apply to the black kids. Hed ALWAYS try to sneak up and catch people in the act of doing something wrong. 90% of the black kids chilled in one spot so he knew where everybody was. The only thing was that he was lazy af and rode around campus on a golf cart. This mf had the ONLY gas powered golf cart I think I had ever seen, so you could ALWAYS hear his ass coming before you saw him.

This has nothing to do with the topic but I read the OP and saw the George Jefferson smiley. My dad look just like that nigga minus bald front and side afro

Had a vice principle that looked like this nigga but mean and with mutton chops
clay.png

Would wait in the hall way looking for nigga with there shirt tail untucked hit with a "pull ova young man", then give give a nigga 2 pops with the paddle

Had another looked like Jerome Bettis but older and much sloppier.
jerome-bettis-102416-usnews-getty-ftr_195sndlcw1vtz1g9bu1udnwavh.jpg

Nigga rotated 3 suits all year long.
I swear to god this nigga got feed up one day breaking up a fight and hooked off on a student. The shit was hilarious.
Lol@ rotated 3 suits all year

I only remember my VP from high school bc I started calling him Big Show, cuz that’s who he looked like. After awhile he got mad af cuz everyone started calling him Big Show instead of Mr. whatever his name is..

CF11CDF1-6343-4AB0-A641-D497F53F512E.jpeg

RIP to him.

I didn't know this was based on a real life principal. Haven't watched it in years, but that movie is a classic gem.

• Goat
Reactions: Nobody