Welcome To aBlackWeb

Last person you kissed, excluding family members.

We getting to know eachother. She works for the company I work for but in a totally different department and building. We've hung out a few times after work. Sex is dope. Seems like she really likes me and shes pretty sexy, but i dunno if I'm ready to settle down. Theres a lot more people I would enjoy having sex with and I would not want to hurt her feelings.

We getting to know eachother. She works for the company I work for but in a totally different department and building. We've hung out a few times after work. Sex is dope. Seems like she really likes me and shes pretty sexy, but i dunno if I'm ready to settle down. Theres a lot more people I would enjoy having sex with and I would not want to hurt her feelings.
Lou you’re in Alaska

stop being picky

you watch the show DAVE?

giphy.gif

Back