Welcome To aBlackWeb

Las Vegas Sphere

Cool visuals for a concert but I wonder how it’s set up sonically
During the audio demonstration, Freeman simply touched his handheld tablet and suddenly 167,000 amplified loudspeaker drivers, housed in 1,600 permanently installed HOLOPLOT X1 loudspeaker modules placed around the Sphere, along with another 300 mobile modules, fired up creating crisp, clean, high-quality audio, which sounded as if the speakers were directly in front of you rather than hundreds of feet away.

It was still being built when I was there. I love the pics of it though

Christmas Eve 2021. Took this walking to the 7-11 at the corner. I'm actually amazed it got this far. When I left last December it looked to me like it would be another year before they got it done.

20211224_162651.jpg

This seems like it was built very fast too. The thing that concerns me are the small seats and steepness of the seat setup. Don't let chaos breakout ...

Soon they will be everywhere, and only then will Phase 1 be complete.
Smh this crazy when you think about it

People don’t watch the news anymore so once they have a network of them going, these mfs can be used to push all kinds of messages out

folks gonna tumble from the top row all the way down to the floor at that steep ass angle

actually i was referring to a pile up taking place on the expressway due to drivers being distracted by a big ass moon

but what you mentioned is possible too lol

2.5B doesn't even sound expensive for what we're looking at

It doesn't. Then again when you think about the fact that 2.5B could probably fund every children's home in the U.S. for like 5 years, it puts it into perspective.

Anyway, I don't like Vegas much, but I'm here right now and have to be here for work frequently. I might check it out one of these times I'm stuck here. Ticket prices for an event there are probably 2.5B for a nosebleed seat though.

Back