Welcome To aBlackWeb

Larry June vs Roc Marciano vs MF Doom

Who's Better?

• Larry June

• Roc Marciano

• MF Doom

Results are only viewable after voting.
I've listened to DOOM & Uncle Larry extensively, never really listened to Roc so I can't speak on him

but pretty sure I was the 1st mf on here makin Larry June threads 6-7yrs ago

w/ that bein said

MF DOOM is the better technical rapper (metaphors, rhyme schemes, flow, etc.)

while Larry's music is a lil more digestible, straight forward & not too complex

I prolly listen to Larry more tho jus cuz it's very chill, groovy tunes to ride to

whereas I gotta be in the mood to hear bars for DOOM

2 vastly contrasting styles but still great music between them

To ME Roc has tha best discography out of these dudes…he’s really tha person who kept tha ‘90’s street style alive until tha Griselda boys took off…he’s a really dope producer and he’s perfected his style of rap…he drops consistently and he tours a lot…plus Roc be spittin’ spittin’ lol

Doom is definitely tha better rappity rap” style rapper out of these but he’s sort of a “niche” rapper who has some more alternative style beats and shame style rapping about shit other than selling drugs and killing niggaz…I personally like Doom a lot but I listen to Marci waaay more

Larry June…enh…I listen to him when he’s featured on other artists I listen to but I can’t personally listen to full albums of dude…I do know he’s got a big following tho

ROC has no real fanbase

It’s just dusty niggas on the Internet who still rock southpole jeans that listen to him

MF Doom makes musty bedroom music

Larry June makes organic fresh squeezed NyQuil

Who’s better? Probably DOOM

ROC has no real fanbase

It’s just dusty niggas on the Internet who still rock southpole jeans that listen to him

MF Doom makes musty bedroom music

Larry June makes organic fresh squeezed NyQuil

Who’s better? Probably DOOM

Kendrick need to drop again so you can get some “act right” back bout yaself lol

Imo Roc & DOOM are both funny, both have smooth flows & wordplay, but with Roc you know what you're gonna get which is pimp gangsta shit. No telling what you'll get from DOOM, but he's more wacky, which I prefer. Both 2 of my favorites.

I never cared for Larry June but I do want to hear his Alc album one day tho

Last edited:
Back