Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Larry June & The Alchemist - The Great Escape

can't lie

I love seein him elevate, doin commercials on tv & shit

but ion really have the same interest I once had when he was like a hidden gem most of yall never heard of or cared about (kinda glad yall ain't caught on to Lito cuz of that lol)

still gonna check it out cuz I'm sure it's jammin w/ Al behind the boards

can't lie

but ion really have the same interest I once had when he was like a hidden gem most of yall never heard of or cared about (kinda glad yall ain't caught on to Lito cuz of that lol)

I want to see how he does on a whole album with ALC.

can't lie

Do you think your interest went down because Larry is pretty repetitive and doesn’t have a high ceiling as an artist or is it moreso his music is going slightly more in the direction of being digestible for the masses?

Do you think your interest went down because Larry is pretty repetitive and doesn’t have a high ceiling as an artist or is it moreso his music is going slightly more in the direction of being digestible for the masses?
For me it's the production. Him Cardo, K Fischa, and DJ Fresh x3 worked the best. But I do understand the hidden appeal as well because I think Larry was able to be more hungry and focused like when he was dropping like 6 projects in 2019 which was his best run.

For me it's the production. Him Cardo, K Fischa, and DJ Fresh x3 worked the best. But I do understand the hidden appeal as well because I think Larry was able to be more hungry and focused like when he was dropping like 6 projects in 2019 which was his best run.
Yeah there’s like a pre and post 2019 thing with Larry and all the stuff he’s dropped since 2020 has only been good but not great

Or the consistency isn’t there

nah

he'll always have shit like this that's jammin

but I jus kinda naturally go left when majority goes right

& honestly

part of it could be since I was the only mf on here for yrs makin threads bout his music, that now more of yall interested, time for me to move on (at least from talkin bout it)

so when yall start makin Lito album threads it's OV

:hahaha:

I was only going to be mildly interested but then 89 earthquake might be my favorite song this year so I’m invested again

Last edited:
that speed racer

I'm expectin Playa Larry (w/ a lil Trap June) in full effect

we back

Good Job Larry!

Back