Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ladies you have to let your man miss you

ImaInfluenza

Bounce like my checks did, back in da day
Ion wanna come off like I’m mansplanning, but to my sisters of ABW. I want y’all to win, I want y’all to succeed, I want y’all to have long and fulfilling relationships.

You have to let that man miss you..and by that I mean this.

As men, we are natural problem solvers, we become obsessed with problems affiliated with things we care about. This is how guys become obsessed with hobbies that you think are stupid.

Fantasy football/baseball, fan clubs for TV shows where they discuss the lore, his favorite sports team, video games, cars, street lore,..things of that nature.

They are things to figure out so in essence they are problems. So please best believe that if your man cares about you. And you give him the impression that things are not alright, when he is around or nearby things that remind him of you.

Such as a home yall share, a business yall share, a pet or child yall share. Anything where he has to consider how you feel about it. In the back of his mind he is trying to solve y’all’s problem. So you are living in his mind rent free.

Because of this, you are always around, but only in thought so it’s at least tolerable. So imagine when you are now around physically, and he seems to not wanna be bothered. It’s because he’s been around you already for hours in his head and now here you are.

He’s literally sick of you, to you, y’all are able manage thoughts of your man and prioritize other things to where y’all can muster up missing you man.

Men are not capable of this, most men. Stop leaving that man thinking of problems he has solve with you and he’ll miss you a lot more. He’ll want to be around you more physically because he isn’t around you 247 mentally.

It’s not beneficial for your relationship to have that man thinking y’all got issues cause you think he gonna stew and you’ll be on his mind and that’s what you want.

Thats how women think, I promise you that, that’s not what you want your man dealing with. When you are not around him, leave him with nothing to consider, deal with it when he’s around, finish it when he’s around, let him know it’s all go before y’all separate and don’t play wit it.

Lead him to believing that your word is you bond with that. It will lead to him missing you more and actually enjoying his time with you more.

scar-because-you-are-worth-it.gif

Back