Welcome To aBlackWeb

ladies of ABW

Let's just say a man gets $1,100 a month in Ssi payment..... he tells you upfront this is my source of income for the time being... can you as a woman date a man like him or will you be friendly with him when his check hit?

Let's just say a man gets $1,100 a month in Ssi payment..... he tells you upfront this is my source of income for the time being... can you as a woman date a man like him or will you be friendly with him when his check hit?
cuz is homeless if he getting $1100 a month. My dad gets $1400 and my mom gets about $1500. If it wasn't for me paying their bills and recently paying their house off they would be homeless as well.

Yeah I would have to pass if he's only getting $1100 per month. He can't properly date if that's his only income.

What if his car and crib paid off already?
I mean congrats to him but $1100 isn’t a lot of money. You still gotta think of gas, electricity, water… that’s going to literally eat up that $1100. He won’t even be able to feed himself unless he gets foodstamps.

I don't think so cause a steak dinner even at a place like outback or longhorn is close to $100. That's a good chunk of his income to spend...
you alot better than most Tayboo..... others would have taken that free steak dinner with no fucks given.

Back