Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ladies, let’s listen. . .

Playing dress up
Having fun and living life(playing in the water at the beach or popping it in the kitchen cuz the dishwasher ain’t broke)
Being silly and making me laugh
Dreaming and talking about our future together

How she dresses when not trying to look sexy. I like the nice formal and some club fits. But work clothes at office jobs or some well put together casual shit is cool

Laugh wit’ me, make me laugh, concentrate intently on something, genuinely gettin’ along wit’ tha people in my family, randomly listen to Bob Marley or mid 90’s east coast hip-hop….

Do any of those things and I’m probably lookin’ at you wit’ a lustful eye lol

Laugh wit’ me, make me laugh, concentrate intently on something, genuinely gettin’ along wit’ tha people in my family, randomly listen to Bob Marley or mid 90’s east coast hip-hop….

Do any of those things and I’m probably lookin’ at you wit’ a lustful eye lol
This 100%

So much Intimacy in a hard genuine laugh with a female

Talk in their regular voice, walk with a purpose but not switching, take control of a room, dress business casual, drive really well, well versed in something not target at women, be a good person to people they don’t have to be.

I understood the assignment, that shit turns me on

Talk in their regular voice, walk with a purpose but not switching, take control of a room, dress business casual, drive really well, well versed in something not target at women, be a good person to people they don’t have to be.

I understood the assignment, that shit turns me on
I have a baby voice and men often ask me if I’m faking it 🤣

Back