Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ladies: based on all the men you’ve dated or talked to seriously ...

Most of the men I’ve dated in serious relationships have been tall and dark skinned, I prefer tall dark skinned men but I’m 5’10 so eh.

I have dated men who weren’t what I preferred at all as far as being darkskinned.

Most of the men I’ve dated in serious relationships have been tall and dark skinned, I prefer tall dark skinned men but I’m 5’10 so eh.

I have dated men who weren’t what I preferred at all as far as being darkskinned.
You ever talked to someone shorter than you?

I’ve had a pretty wide spectrum over the years. From light skinned, to brown to dark chocolate... from slim to athletic to chubby. They’ve ALL been tall (well at the very least 5’10 and up). But I’m not gon play and say that I’ve ever had an ugly one. I’m not the “it’s the personality that counts” person cuz i don’t get horny for you off your personality. Sorry not.

My preference is tall (because I'm tall), dark and handsome but if we click we click.

I keep forgetting this chick WNBA tall

Back