Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kushner disparages Black Americans' concerns of inequality as 'complaining

Rage typing? Panties in a bunch? Am I fighting at all? You quoted me twice before I quoted you once. You’re typing twice as much as me lol

You are mad because I called your little hero a coon. Denial is a pity. Too bad I have none to give.

Now, back to the topic at hand. Jared said y'all lazy and complain. Where is that written in the 'Plantation Plan'?

So...right..I had mentioned in the random thread that I enjoy watching vids of virtual walks on youtube and beta said that's his shit too but he watches walks in japan.

So I started watching vids of walks through japan and what I noticed is alot of shit that I see in anime, was sourced directly from their culture. Alot of the women do be in school girl looks, alot of the men are in suits and ties, alot of bike riders and shit.

It made the muman rider in one punch man make so much more since to me. To the American viewer, this clown ass regular dude on his bike taking on super monsters. But the the asian viewer, this dude is a whole nother context that we cant fully grasp cause it's just not how I culture can view such a guy.

So..with people like this, I dont have hatred, i have empathy. This guy can in no way grasp the level of strife it means to be black in America. It's just not possible for him to even wrap his mind around. Now that doesnt dismisses his dismissiveness of it..

But at the same time I cant let these people pull anger from me ...he gets empathy, anger is to good an emotion to give away to people like this.
That stance, which I wholeheartedly agree with, is observed for the average tax paying citizen that's never been raised around or had to work with/for/around Black ppl. Jared Kushner is a Jew with a Harvard education, Holocaust survivor grandparents and is worth $800 million dollars. He knows what he's talking about.

Director Spike Lee went off on Jared Kushner for his recent comments about Black voters.

Earlier this week, Kushner said, “One thing we’ve seen in a lot of the Black community, which is mostly Democrats, is that President Trump’s policies are the policies that can help people break out of the problems that they’re complaining about, but he can’t want them to be successful more than that they want to be successful.”

Lee spoke with SiriusXM host Joe Madison and said, “I am so tired of white folks telling us what we need to do. How could this guy… how could this punk-ass say what Black folks need to do? You know, it’s like there wasn’t 400 years of slavery, systematic racism, go on, list, list list list stuff.”

“This guy to say to Black people, that we don’t wanna succeed?” Lee continued. “Hey, let him come to Brooklyn talking that. Let him come to Harlem talking that mess.”

“We don’t want to succeed?! He’s nuts!” he added.

Back