Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kirk Franklin's Son Accuses His Mom of Assault on Instagram Live

keemz

#gaza4eva #freeKartel #FreeSiva
Previously this year, the son of Kirk Franklin—33-year-old Kerrion, posted audio of his father cursing him out. The clip went viral but was followed up by an allegation of physical abuse from Kerrion. Now, Kerrion Franklin has accused his mother of assault, abuse, and other things while on IG Live.

Kerrion was live-streaming while with his family, saying “I'm 'bout to go to my grandmother's house. I'm being abused right now, I was assaulted by my own mother.” Kerrion went on to say his mom even tried to take him to the hospital. While speaking on the matter and showing his mom, she could be seen waving. She then said Kerrion was just looking for attention by going to IG Live and saying those things. Other women in the video could be heard telling the 33-year-old that he needs to get help. Take a look above

This fool keeps biting the hand that feeds him.. he g'on fund himself exiled.

Lemme ask the parents of ABW...

What would yall do in this situation if this was YOUR 33 year old adult son/daughter?

Is there a breaking point where you just wash your hands of them? And I'm talmbout AFTER exhausting ALL options to help ya son/daughter get their life right. Yet they continue to act like Kirk's son.

Back