Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Kim Jong Un Dead After Botched Heart Surgery?

K

King Freeman

Report: Kim Jong Un in 'vegetative state' after stent procedure gone wrong
i24NEWS
April 25, 2020, 06:37 AMlatest revision April 25, 2020, 07:51 AM
clock
2 min read
North Korean leader Kim Jong Un waves at parade participants at the Kim Il Sung Square, May 10, 2016, in Pyongyang, North Korea.
Wong Maye-E / AP 2016 ©North Korean leader Kim Jong Un waves at parade participants at the Kim Il Sung Square, May 10, 2016, in Pyongyang, North Korea.

Japanese magazine cites medic as saying delay in a simple surgery left Jong Un in a severe condition

As mixed signals are coming regarding the state of North Korea's Kim Jong Un, an unconfirmed report in the Japanese media claims that Pyongyang's leader may be in a vegetative state.
According to by Shukan Gendai, a Japanese magazine, during a visit to a rural area earlier in April, Jong Un unexpectedly collapsed, clutching his chest.
Citing a member of a Chinese medical team in North Korea, the outlet says the North Korean leader was rushed to a nearby hospital, with help from Beijing called it at once.
Jong Un reportedly required a stent procedure -- a surgery that involves a tube placed into a congested blood vessel to ensure the blood circulation can continue.
While the procedure in question is not too complex, the magazine's source said, the surgeon was not used to dealing with patients with obesity and was too nervous during the operation, resulting in a delay which left Kim Jong Un in a "vegetative state."
Earlier in the day, Reuters reported that Beijing sent a team of experts to Pyongyang to advise on Kim Jong Un.
Before that, CNN cited US officials as saying Washington was monitoring intelligence that Kim could be in a "grave danger" following a cardiovascular surgery.

My fault if a thread is already made. If it is you can go ahead and delete that thread. I'll be taking over.

conspiracy theorists got the tinfoil out and wrapped already

It is unusual that he hasn’t publicly said one word or didn’t show up at the celebration for his Tyrant grandfather

but it’s hard to know for certain since NK has total lockdown on any information that goes in and out of the country.

This is a country that kills reporters over a book review

Fuck him and I hope he is dead

Back