Welcome To aBlackWeb

Killmonger vs loki

DOS_patos

Unverified Legion of Trill member
I was just angry again from an article i read from people talking shit about the black panther moive.

the article said some and i might lie a bit to swing this shit my way...

but it basically said how killmonger was treated like an enemy when he showed us what we need to do and then give it to tchalla.

and how he re-presents alot of people and how he fight to send weapons to help black people around the world but he was killed by hiw own for having such a dream and then taken to see how beautiful was before he died.........kinda like say to black people ....you will die before you see the true beauty of freedom.

kilmonger was not given chances. not that he wanted to live but he also wasnt given chances......

unlike loki....who wants to destroy everything...including his home world and family...yet he has a storyline that can help people sympathize.

but killmonger couldnt get any sympathy after the man who killed his father turned his back on black people and then seen as the villian.

but loki was cool an given chances to be good a few times.

im a bit drunk......and i got a headache....if this makes sense....

lets get it.

I aint an expert in Marvel movies but when did people start sympathizing for Loki? I havent seen that shit.

I always seen how killmonger was talked about how he was a deep villian, never seen that with Loki. Ive seen people say Loki was a great villian, but thats expected since hes such a big part of the happenings of the universe.

Never seen any of the shit you saying when comparing the two.

Back