Welcome To aBlackWeb

Killer mike shutting it down again.

What y'all think about this?

Mike should've been held an office in politics by now, but he's that real we as a community don't support. He could run for office against a nigga like Kevin Gates and lose by a landslide because "Gates keep it real" because he sagging where it ain't cool to sag and Mike "talk too much" and try to "sound white." He didn't lie one time in that video or any other time I've seen him.

Mike should've been held an office in politics by now, but he's that real we as a community don't support. He could run for office against a nigga like Kevin Gates and lose by a landslide because "Gates keep it real" because he sagging where it ain't cool to sag and Mike "talk too much" and try to "sound white." He didn't lie one time in that video or any other time I've seen him.

Extremely low opinion of black people here

What y'all think about this?

So is there some revolutionary rhetoric that’s putting black children in danger? Because I haven’t seen it. He saying all that and it’s cool it makes sense. Their aren’t really any revolutions in developed countries. But kids aren’t being sent to die by Red Black and Green clad revolutionary politics. If he feels something is making kids buck at police why dont we look it all the obvious reasons we see everyday.

And I don’t think the few radicals out there are plotting to commit terrorist acts or something.

So is there some revolutionary rhetoric that’s putting black children in danger? Because I haven’t seen it. He saying all that and it’s cool it makes sense. Their aren’t really any revolutions in developed countries. But kids aren’t being sent to die by Red Black and Green clad revolutionary politics. If he feels something is making kids buck at police why dont we look it all the obvious reasons we see everyday.

And I don’t think the few radicals out there are plotting to commit terrorist acts or something.
Context.

They are in a venue, that had to be booked, the area is decked out in the what's happening of what's happening, they all at the panel are dressed distinguished..sans killer mike who always dresses like hes going to check the mail..but that's neither here no there..

For the life of me ......

What is not functional that u niggaz got to sit around and argue about being functional..

What is u arguing about?!!!

Fuck is u arguing about....the shit out there..its out there. You got Muslims in america..right now that's getting it, while America is in their home town bodying 7 year olds on the strength

Take that victim dick out ya mouth and buss a move, so sick of niggaz acting like shit ain't shaking

White supremacy exist...some bitches dont wanna give u ass, but is you fucking?

They are in a venue, that had to be booked, the area is decked out in the what's happening of what's happening, they all at the panel are dressed distinguished..sans killer mike who always dresses like hes going to check the mail..but that's neither here no there..

For the life of me ......

What is not functional that u niggaz got to sit around and argue about being functional..

What is u arguing about?!!!

Fuck is u arguing about....the shit out there..its out there. You got Muslims in america..right now that's getting it, while America is in their home town bodying 7 year olds on the strength

Take that victim dick out ya mouth and buss a move, so sick of niggaz acting like shit ain't shaking

White supremacy exist...some bitches dont wanna give u ass, but is you fucking?
This sound like Terrance Howard wrote it.

Mike probably couldn't hold an office at a Federal level yet because he's too real, but he should definitely be able to get something in ATL.

On a side note, what was that fat bitch in the aisle yelling about? These chicks always talking shit and never know what the hell they talking about.

Last edited:
Mike probably couldn't hold an office at a Federal level yet because he's too real, but he should definitely be able to get something in ATL.

On a side note, what was that fat bitch in the aisle yelling about? These chicks always talking shit and never know what the hell they talking about.

bolded. That was annoying af. That shit is the worst irl

Some of y'all niggas just need to go ahead and get a procedure to permanently implant a clown nose on your face

Y'all stay on some bozo shit

Back