Welcome To aBlackWeb

kevin samuels jr ???

Who recorded that boy and put him out there like that?

Poor boy gonna be psychoanalysized to death and become a hero to the male side of the online gender war, and he don't even understand what he is fully saying.

Lol and why grown ass women drinking wine and having adult convos with little kids.

Everything about this video is tragic. Earth is ghetto.

BOY MOMS…
pls do better!

This is some sick ass shit

He doesn't even understand what he's parroting ffs!

Every single 'adult' in the room with that little boy has failed him greatly!!!

I wanna beat the shit out of whomever is teaching him this toxic shit

I've begun to really REALLY dislike the vast majority of humans smdh *deep Negro spiritual sigh*

Edit: His mama ain't shit FRFR

There's not one thing even remotely funny about this

Last edited:
Them women and especially his mother ain’t shit.

and those two dumb ass bitches that tweeted blaming the child and straight men are fucking delusional and need to be handled. Like that ain’t women feeding him that.

I swear these muthafucks wanna blame everything on straight men and some of y’all eating it up.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Honestly, I don't even understand what he was saying.

Just seemed like he was rambling more than anything.

I mean, I made out something along the lines of......"women treat men something like"........and then it just sounded like gibberish after that.

I mean, I made out something along the lines of......"women treat men something like"........and then it just seemed like gibberish after that.

Yea but he get the just of it

It's kinda amazing how passionate he is about something that's basically gibberish to him. Imagine how he's going to be when he finds a topic that actually means something to him. lol
The 'passion' he's displaying is mimicry *edit: typo

Good morning, Monk
Hold the hell up Scandal

I been saying that wrong my whole life.

I have failed my family. Forgive me my ancestors
Lol...it's ok. Now go forth and be great

Good morning, D

Last edited:
The 'passion' he's displaying is mimcry

Good morning, Monk

You think so? I guess it's possible. Shit's weird. Hopefully, all he's doing is mimicking and doesn't end up being indoctrinated because he spent his youth spouting shit without understanding anything that was behind it.

Good morning, Scandalust. Gotta go check today's quote.

I mean, I made out something along the lines of......"women treat men something like"........and then it just sounded like gibberish after that.
"Women want to be treated equal like a man. But the moment I treat you equal you wanna go shopping and wanna be treated like a woman. Makes no damn sense."

The jist

You think so? I guess it's possible. Shit's weird. Hopefully, all he's doing is mimicking and doesn't end up being indoctrinated because he spent his youth spouting shit without understanding anything that was behind it.

Good morning, Scandalust. Gotta go check today's quote.
Yeah, I think so...I mean, just like he's been taught by watching or listening to what he's spewing, he associates it with anger or something that looks like anger. Then you have his retarded ass mama(?) nodding her goof ass head in agreement and even assisting him with is "point".

To your point, it seems like he's already being indoctrinated. He may not understand what he's saying now but, if he continues to be fed/exposed to that type of rhetoric and way of communicating, well...we can kinda see where he's headed. Hopefully, he has someone with some sense in his life who can, at least, begin the process of teaching the poor child healthy ways of thinking and communicating. He's still very young and malleable and most likely lives in an environment that fosters this kind of dysfunction, so, it's gonna take constant positive reinforcement to undo what his mama has done and will probably continue to do unless she gets her mind right too.

Anyhoo...I hope you enjoy today's quote. Make today great!

Back