Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Keith Sweat vs Tyrese (tyrese advances)

Who U Got?

• Keith Sweat

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Tyrese

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters

Goldie

and Baka's got a weird case, why is he around??
Site Owner
a1e7814693514bb2951caf0b2e08a050.png

Keith Sweat

VS

Tyrese

Two dudes who's music I don't care for at all, I gotta think about who's the best of the wack nigga's

tyrese got the more powerful voice....

but i like keith sweat hits more....

everytime i hear nobody and twisted, i just start smiling and singing along with my ole ass 90's bop.....

it's infectious and i just can't help it.....

i like tyrese..... but i like keith sweat more....

plus this shit right here....

and kut klose was the shit...that was all him bruh

Not the biggest fan of either, but Tyrese got some joints I fuck with heavy tho, like this joint

The only tyrese album eligable is his first joint...if we sticking to strickly 90s.

(And if that was the case its about 5 artists that are ineligable for this tourney)

And yeah I got tyrese in this one

Keith Sweat had some nice grooves but i cant stand his begging ass nasaly voice

The only tyrese album eligable is his first joint...if we sticking to strickly 90s.

(And if that was the case its about 5 artists that are ineligable for this tourney)

Nah we're doing 1990-Now

Tyrese!!!! That boy can sang my gawd. Keith was a little bit before my time. What I mean by that is when he was popular I wasn't allowed to listen to "worldly" music lol. So, although I know a few hooks to his songs I'm not that familiar with his music. But either way tyrese still can sing better and I'm in love with hits like "how u gonna act like that" and "signs of love making" the list goes on. My LAWD -fans myself-

Back