Welcome To aBlackWeb

Karens Gone Wild March 2021 Edition: "You're a b_tch a_s n_gger!"

konceptjones

The one between three and three.

In this edition, we have a Karen spotted in the wild with her biracial child, refusing to wear a mask in a shop. They refuse to serve her, as is their right, and she hauls off and calls the cashier a "bitch ass nigger", hard "er".

Naturally, she's been exposed and claims she can't be racist 'cause she has a biracial child.

• Haha
Reactions: GNS
This was her excuse for saying what she did:

AAe282AABomg.jpg

It ain't my place to tell anyone who to have children with, but damn if you going to go for a white chick, this is really the one you seeding up?

Black jokes, nigga/nigger, givin' them racial pet names (super common) etc

its actually more the other way around....my homeboy gives his wife and her people hell lmao

i used to call my 2 youngest "white girl" when they'd run into shit

I told the wife the other day im not a country white boy cuz she told me to go "do some dumb, men shit" in a convo about me getting some time away.....told her I dont set trash cans on fire or play beer pong

and we watch ridiculousness together and shake our head and go "white people" lol

its actually more the other way around....my homeboy gives his wife and her people hell lmao

i used to call my 2 youngest "white girl" when they'd run into shit

I told the wife the other day im not a country white boy cuz she told me to go "do some dumb, men shit" in a convo about me getting some time away.....told her I dont set trash cans on fire or play beer pong

and we watch ridiculousness together and shake our head and go "white people" lol

As if your boy is gonna tell you his white wife calls him Kunta while they fuckin'

As if your boy is gonna tell you his white wife calls him Kunta while they fuckin'

nah i know lmao

you'd just have to know the nigga....his situation aint like mine at all

honestly he treats her kinda bad man lol

This was her excuse for saying what she did:

AAe282AABomg.jpg

It ain't my place to tell anyone who to have children with, but damn if you going to go for a white chick, this is really the one you seeding up?

Let's be honest, seeding up a Trump cultist is an L in general, regardless of their race.

Hell its arguably worse to shoot up the club of a tapdancing coonette lol

She need to be smacked

Her kids shoulda smacked her smh

Dead at:

"All my children have a black father. That's a term I've heard them use all my life."

Here’s the problem.

The goofy negro who impregnated this cave-dweller probably uses that word all the time in front of their mulatto offspring and so they are freely tossing that word around as well, because that’s what they’ve heard their dumb ass pop saying and maybe they identify as black, therefore they get a pass.

Soooo, yeah, the cave-dweller bitch probably HAS heard those little mutts using that term for years.

Back