Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Kanye West Sued For R*pe By Former Assistant

test
I could've sworn this same woman filed this same exact suit a cpl months ago. I remember cuz some chick named Nikki something with impossibly huge titties was corroborating her story on Instagram.

EDIT: No external link... yeah this old bruh.

This particular lawsuit might be new, but this ain't the first time her name popped up.

Same complaints and everything. Might be a redacted version or she really want that money. Matter of fact, YOU started the thread nigga.

It's always a law suit huh? Never "hey you raped me I'm calling the police right now, I want justice". Ok.
That boils down to multiple factors. Fear, confusion, lack of support, lack of physical evidence. A lawsuit is easier to get some kind of poetic justice than a criminal case that might not even make it to pretrial. I'm just speaking in general, personally I think shorty just want a bag for getting tossed up. Kanye is still a POS tho.

@Goldie you talk about the black celebrity being targeted by white media but why would you use that picture of ye and puff together in the site header?

math-zach-galifianakis.gif

Not looking for an answer more than I'm making an observation.

This your 🌎. 🫡

Back