Welcome To aBlackWeb

Juelz Santana: From me to You (Classic or nah)

Classic?

• Yes

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • No

Votes: 18 85.7%

• Total voters

Big Lurko

Im not here to read more than 2 lines..
Very slept on debut and imo classic. Shit doesnt have one bad song. Real life music that really came from the heart. I used to bump this shit religiously, it had monster records and still vibe out on it today. I dont see enough credit being shown in the culture for this album.

Personal classic for me.. I still get clowned by my brother for saying Juelz was gone be the next one lol.. I'm still disappointed in this nigga.. One of the best debuts ever
Facts! He had all the potential in the world and i agree one of the besf debuts ever. I think the flash of dipset and the anthems overshadowed how much Juelz was really about lyrics and heartfelt music.

The lifestyle of being a rockstar and chasing a hit killed him. Then all the weezy and juelz comparisons and joint album talks stalled for years. Shame.

Dope album but I can’t give it a classic rating...Dipset was on 1 helluva run durin’ this time...made some timeless joints

Nope

What The Game Been Missing>>>>>

And yes WTGBM is a classic

tenor.gif

I think Juelz got overshadowed by the rest of Dipset. If it was just him, people would have said he had next, but Cam'ron was a better rapper imo.

I voted no, but it's still a dope album.

Nope. Disappointing album. What the Games Been Missing is better but nothing this dudes done by himself has been close to classic material.

Back