Welcome To aBlackWeb

Joyner Lucas Fires Sha Money XL “He’s A LAZY Bum & 50 Cent Was Right About Him”

I hate stuff like that, i have fam that'll hit me and say get my number from x and txt me wtf ? Smh

weirdest shit in the world

we got so many options for communication its confusing the shit outta people

you can be mid convo with somebody on one app and they like "hit me on such and such"

giphy.gif

or the person you dont even talk to like that will comment on a picture of yours just talking to be seen "hey what you been up to"

work...and you got my fuckin number lol

you can be mid convo with somebody on one app and they like "hit me on such and such"

giphy.gif

or the person you dont even talk to like that will comment on a picture of yours just talking to be seen "hey what you been up to"

Why I got off from it. Wasting my energy talking and laughing wit acquaintances everyday like they're really friends warps your world. We're all just cogs in a matrix machine. Scrolling endlessly for what? Had to disconnect.

giphy.gif

Man I can't stand that. I'll grill them right there in front of everybody for asking me that when they have my number

Back