Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED JONATHAN MAJORS FOUND GUILTY IN NYC FOR ASSAULTING WOMAN

test
He not about to do a bid behind this bullshit is he?
He was convicted of one count of misdemeanor third-degree assault and one count of second-degree harassment, but acquitted of two other counts of assault and aggravated harassment in a split verdict following a trial in December 2023.

Majors faces up to a year in jail on the two counts.

I've called out Majors for a lot of things and wasn't surprised with his guilty verdict once the charges were explained and the video showed him pushing her into the car.

But if he actually does any time over this then... They really tryna burn the kid!
He already lost Marvel and other deals, and will likely be blacklisted for a year or two.
Give him probation and K.I.M.

he lost alot of money with no work currently, hopefully he can get back on his feet soon and actually learn something from this.

Considering how hard they went at him I thought they were going to push for him to do a bid.

Almost got me thinking marvel did him in on purpose but I'm still a little high.

Considering how hard they went at him I thought they were going to push for him to do a bid.

Almost got me thinking marvel did him in on purpose but I'm still a little high.
Marvel just handled this in a bizarre way

They waited for the trial before making a decision, or so they claim.

But blamed HIM for the Ant-Man 3 box office fail as a way to back door set him up & out in case he was found guilty

Shiiiit You might be right

Marvel just handled this in a bizarre way

They waited for the trial before making a decision, or so they claim.

But blamed HIM for the Ant-Man 3 box office fail as a way to back door set him up & out in case he was found guilty

Shiiiit You might be right
I be talking.

Back