Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED JONATHAN MAJORS FOUND GUILTY IN NYC FOR ASSAULTING WOMAN

test
Oh so there’s “other incidents” now?? Why didn’t that come up when the arrest first happened? Or during the whole months long delay before the trial or during the trial itself? Foh

Dumb comment. Because he wasn't being charged with those incidents, and bringing them into this trial would prejudice the jury.

It's not that difficult.

Dumb comment. Because he wasn't being charged with those incidents, and bringing them into this trial would prejudice the jury.

It's not that difficult.

Who are you her legal assistant? If that’s the case you coulda just stated “the whys” without calling my comment dumb. You don’t get any special points for your “well ackshually” ass correction, dumb ass

That lady is probably fuming that he had the audacity to move on to a better woman. It doesn't matter that she possibly ruined his future career and he now has that ugly DV stain to his reputation. Toxic women like that want you to continually suffer.
Not to beat a dead rotting horse

but

I don't understand why niggas always think their becky is different. Or they just don't care. She's the same conniving white bitch she was when they met. I wonder how many times she told him "I love you" only to go full Carolyn Bryant on him. This fool dresses like Emmett Till and still couldn't see it

There is nothing noble or righteous about this woman but white + willing to be on my arm = Coretta. And he continues to pay for this mentality.

Back