Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED JONATHAN MAJORS FOUND GUILTY IN NYC FOR ASSAULTING WOMAN

test
I think he was trying to say that the closer your features are to that sterotypical African stereotype, you harder things will be for you. There's truth to that. Lighter skin and facial features that are closer to those that are consider European have been given preference in America.

However, the idea that the difference is so great that someone like MBJ would be treated alright while Majors will be railroaded is bullshit.
Yea and Allergens was saying "yall know what he meant" but like..the whites aren't gonna say his big nose is the last straw. Had he combed his hair we wouldn't have snatched his career..... That's a projection from Mal and Allergens

Any black man of any size shape or hue accused of violating a white woman will be treated the exact same way

Emmett Til was a handsome young man.. and...

Barack obama's mother is white his father is from kenya, that didn't stop fox news crowd from comparing him to the average street nigga sagging his pants. They see race first and foremost, all that nitpicking at features shit is on the back burner

Yea and Allergens was saying "yall know what he meant" but like..the whites aren't gonna say his big nose is the last straw. Had he combed his hair we wouldn't have snatched his career..... That's a projection from Mal and Allergens

Any black man of any size shape or hue accused of violating a white woman will be treated the exact same way

Emmett Til was a handsome young man.. and...

Barack obama's mother is white his father is from kenya, that didn't stop fox news crowd from comparing him to the average street nigga sagging his pants. They see race first and foremost, all that nitpicking at features shit is on the back burner

lol I agree, but that's the same shit I say when ya'll niggas try to act like no mixed people should be considered black. Obama is half white and got treated like shit his whole presidency.

All this divisive talk is counterproductive.

The internet ain’t shit Lololololol

View attachment 1052855

xesGRMT.png

Netflix has a show coming up called Florida Man, I seen the trailer. Shits a total waste of a series name. Can you imagine what kinda show you can make when it’s called Florida Man? Dude is just a cop, he don’t even look like he on some fuck shit.

Florida Man should be like super man, Cept he only immune to bullets that intended to hit him. So a stray would end that nigga life. Lol, so he actively avoid stoping crime cause he fears death. And…he only stops crime that he set up, cause he wants to be seen as a super hero but he’s scared to be one.

So Florida man has the powers of super man but manufactures criminal activities for himself to thwart. And he’s not even getting paid for the shit..lol, that’s some Florida Man shit.

I don’t think he “tussled” with her

More like get your crazy ass off me by using a little bit of force.

Bruh, she ended up with bruises and sent those texts after leaving the hospital

Yall think she was hospitalized over a paper cut? 😂 😂 😂

Again, I'm not that invested but this shit is hilarious.

Yea....the fact that they read like someone told her what to say and they still don't clear him is what's making it not look good for him in my eyes. Who tf says "I know you have a good team that will handle everything" 🥴
lol i aint pickin sides but if he got a team and they known for handling shit.. if she reading off a script that they provided you think they gon type up props for how good they are for her to read/type?

lol i aint pickin sides but if he got a team and they known for handling shit.. if she reading off a script that they provided you think they gon type up props for how good they are for her to read/type?
If im telling her what to type im saying "you didn't do anything idk why they picked you out of all people" lol

Never got her appeal.

She strikes me as the kinda chick that should be your standard if you like white women.

lol Like if I was into white chicks she doesn't look like the holy grail I'd expect to have to chase. She looks like the bare minimum to make me even consider going that route.

Back