Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Jim Trotter Claims Buffalo Bills Owner Suggested Black Players ‘Go Back to Africa’ If They Were Dissatisfied

Niggas gon still watch this bullshit
Outside of catching the hype about Aaron Rodgers and the Jets (a team I used to rooted for when I actively watched nfl consistently )
I haven’t watched nfl in years

Jones has issued a denial.

“Diversity and inclusion are extremely important to me personally and to the NFL,” Jones said, via Clarence E. Hill, Jr. of the Fort Worth Star-Telegram. “The representation made by Jim Trotter of a conversation that occurred over three years ago with myself and our V.P. of Player Personnel Will McClay is simply not accurate.”

Niggas gon still watch this bullshit
Outside of catching the hype about Aaron Rodgers and the Jets (a team I used to rooted for when I actively watched nfl consistently )
I haven’t watched nfl in years

This kinda sentiment is silly. I get where ya'll coming from, but racism is present in the foundation of pretty much every institution in this country. If black people aren't allowed to enjoy something in America because the people at the top are racists then we can't watch sports, we can't eat at restaurants, we can't watch movies or TV, we can't drive American cars, we can't do shit. Anti-blackness is just that pervasive. At the end of the day, the best we can do is use these institutions for what we can get out of them be that the millions of dollars the players make or the entertainment we get out of it and leave it at that.

This kinda sentiment is silly. I get where ya'll coming from, but racism is present in the foundation of pretty much every institution in this country. If black people aren't allowed to enjoy something in America because the people at the top are racists then we can't watch sports, we can't eat at restaurants, we can't watch movies or TV, we can't drive American cars, we can't do shit. Anti-blackness is just that pervasive. At the end of the day, the best we can do is use these institutions for what we can get out of them be that the millions of dollars the players make or the entertainment we get out of it and leave it at that.

I understand this and I do agree to an extent. My point more so with the NFL is it’s flagrant and here they are telling you straight up. So when you got big Wookie above me telling me to “lie to him” to that I say well, at least with the NBA currently you don’t have owners being open with their hate in the manner those nfl owners are. NBA owners these days appear to be covert racists. Ignorance is bliss in that case. I can attach your point to that sentiment.

Where as with the NFL when I know this is how you feel cause we got receipts I can’t grant that same ignorance is bliss mentality. It’s like if you know better you do better.

I understand this and I do agree to an extent. My point more so with the NFL is it’s flagrant and here they are telling you straight up. So when you got big Wookie above me telling me to “lie to him” to that I say well, at least with the NBA currently you don’t have owners being open with their hate in the manner those nfl owners are. NBA owners these days appear to be covert racists. Ignorance is bliss in that case. I can attach your point to that sentiment.

Where as with the NFL when I know this is how you feel cause we got receipts I can’t grant that same ignorance is bliss mentality. It’s like if you know better you do better.

I feel you on that. In a case like this, I wouldn't know a Bills fan for no longer supporting the team. That's a good reaction to a case like this. I'm talking more about the general sentiment that black people shouldn't watch the NFL any more. You don't have that kind of in your face evidence for every team in the league or the league itself. We have some blatant examples and a lot of circumstantial examples, which is the reality for everything in America.

It is what it is. We shouldn't want to give racists any money, but if we didn't give those racists money then we also wouldn't be contributing to the wealth and uplifting of all the black players, staff members, media personalities, and every other black person plugged into the NFL and all the people they help. It's a nasty cycle.

That cac said that shit. Ppl say racist shit all the time in private n public.

I prolly said 10 racist things today. Cry me a river

lol I never understood why black people gets so mad when they find out someone said something racist. A lot of our people stay saying some casually racist shit. I'm not saying we are as racist as other groups as we don't typically try to hold people down or treat them badly because of their race, but a lot of us absolutely make racist comments all the time with no fucks given.

Lol at beta and iceberg acting like other leagues don't have racist owners🤦🏾‍♂️. Go ahead and lie to me

Said this shit years ago, when them NBA niggas tired acting "their" league was holy and righteous

Owners in both leagues are.

The difference is the NFL are those 1960's southern open racist, while the NBA is the 1960's northern closeted racist.

Two sides of the same coin.
Yeah, it's not like the NBA didn't make niggas stop wearing "street" clothes cuz it wasn't "presentable to certain folks"

"riight"........get down off that high horse b.

Back