Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jill Scott Gets Divorce, Ex Speaks Out

Goldie

Kobe With The Pivot
Site Owner
jill-scott-husband.jpg

The couple wed in Tennessee, and according to Bossip, per state law, the claims of “inappropriate marital conduct” could be anything from infidelity and verbal or physical abuse to cruel treatment and sexual impropriety. Per court papers, the estranged couple are now living separately.

Scott had a prenup put in place, so even though she obtained real estate and other assets while they were together, if the prenup is enforced by the court, he won’t be able to get his hands on any of that. According to Bossip‘s report, Dobson is unemployed. He hasn’t responded to her petition for divorce just yet, but in an exclusive with Bossip, Dobson claimed Scott is “evil” and denied violence, cheating and making her engage in unwanted sexual contact.

“She’s an evil woman. I’m telling you. It’s like what Jill Scott wants, Jill Scott gets,” he said. “People are in her ear, and if someone comes in to challenge the dumb sh-t, they made me be the bad guy and that got me outta there.”

“She’s got issues,” Dobson added. “There’s no men in that family, there’s only women. And when a man comes in, it’s like a challenge. She’s made other men look bad, but I’m not the one. I said (to her) ‘you’ve met your match.’ She likes to have men that she can control. You’re not gonna control me. What’s right is right, and what’s wrong is wrong.”

Probably told him to get off his ass and get a job and he wouldn't and with a prenup that man is fucked. If only Mary J was that smart.

Probably told him to get off his ass and get a job and he wouldn't and with a prenup that man is fucked. If only Mary J was that smart.

She rich tho. I mean what would he need a job for? If anything i could see him wasting her money and him having a job wouldnt stop that.

good

she should keep that kneegrow away from those breasts at all costs

I believe her when she said he was getting to get to freaky

She talk all that game on the records but she don’t really like to get broken off frfr.

He trying to cope a feel while she cooking and she shut it down
Ask for some head, she got a concert in 36hrs
Cum in my mouth, might damage her vocal cords
Cum on her face, nah she got a photo in 7 days

All that’s frustrating for a nigga and she ain’t giving up the buns in a timely fashion.

But I think it was great idea how she has the OOP set up

Wait what?
So she lied about taking long walks, through the parks, after dark?

Back