Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jeezy's Baby Mama Goes After Him In Court For Not Buying Her A Car

I could see a nigga not wanting to make major purchases right now,but I also assume that Jeezy does have the money

it's a fucked up time though things are uncertain if you make most of your money off shows.

I could see a nigga not wanting to make major purchases right now,but I also assume that Jeezy does have the money

it's a fucked up time though things are uncertain if you make most of your money off shows.
not sure when this was filed but she out shopping for cars and putting the struggle on a dude.
some people are the worse kinda people

Reactions: GNS
not sure when this was filed but she out shopping for cars and putting the struggle on a dude.
some people are the worse kinda people
IDK their situation,but if that's what he agreed to do it is what it is.

She got his kid so he's obligated to do certain shit

And of course since he's rich,he gonna have to break her off more than the average nigga.

shiiiiiiiit this a strange time to even be out shopping for a car.

IDK their situation,but if that's what he agreed to do it is what it is.

She got his kid so he's obligated to do certain shit

And of course since he's rich,he gonna have to break her off more than the average nigga.

shiiiiiiiit this a strange time to even be out shopping for a car.
and this is my problem with this.......i can jeezy just wanting his child to be ok and the mother also.....but then this turns to some other shit.

its one thing to agree to something but its another to be on some.....but you said...when you getting shit from the kindness of someones heart.

like you said you was going to buy me a jeep......pay up nigga or we going to court....vs communication like a nigga aint just cash.

i blame them both....
im just glad my lady dont want to live of me.

Back