Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jaz O's New Artist "Yung Marv" Speaks To Boom Bap Nation And Kicks A Freestyle

am I the only one that feels funny about artists "claiming" artists? lol

its just wording but every rapper has a post per week of some skinny kid jumping around in the studio: "check my new artist" "my artist such and such bout to be big....the next star"

i mean everybody involved knows thats not true lmao.....just seems like it could be done differently

the idea is to put the known artists name on it for looks and I get that.....but i think that puts a shadow over whoever they're trying to introduce

i didnt listen but I would have clicked on just "new artist yung marv freestyle".....but it was lead with Jaz-O......nothing to see here lol

am I the only one that feels funny about artists "claiming" artists? lol

its just wording but every rapper has a post per week of some skinny kid jumping around in the studio: "check my new artist" "my artist such and such bout to be big....the next star"

i mean everybody involved knows thats not true lmao.....just seems like it could be done differently

the idea is to put the known artists name on it for looks and I get that.....but i think that puts a shadow over whoever they're trying to introduce

i didnt listen but I would have clicked on just "new artist yung marv freestyle".....but it was lead with Jaz-O......nothing to see here lol

The name of the game is to sign somebody to a contract after you get on.

Back