• The Black Album

• Kingdom Come

• American Gangster

• Blueprint 3

• Watch The Throne

• Magna Carta

• 4:44

Results are only viewable after voting.
The best album here is American gangster, thatā€™s pretty much a more mature version of reasonable doubt. So from there, I would say volume one is the second best album out of this entire list. One or two songs stop it from being an immaculate album. Then from there, Iā€™d say the dynasty, because he was trying to find his sound, but he lyrically rapped his off on this album. Itā€™s just that production wise, he wasnā€™t where he was gonna be with the blueprint. Then I select volume two because if I should die, itā€™s such an amazing song that I donā€™t hear too many people talk about.

A.G was dope but Ive not played it in years whereas Vol.3 and Dynasty tracks still pop up on my playlists...

As whole I loved the concept of A.G, defo something Jay needed to drop a dope album at the time, wish we got more concept albums...

Wasn't til I got older that I realized how trash the Can I Get A beat is.

That beat is prime example of how rappers made beats hot where today it's often vice versa
Beats like ā€œCan I get aā€ is the reason a lot of people say Jigga music didnā€™t age well..

Back