Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jay-Z CBS Interview

I’m all for what he’s saying. From the way he’s talking tho & the fact he’s even doing this interview… Jay doesn’t do something for nothing. He wants his voice out there right now for a reason. That new album coming sooner than we think.

That new album coming sooner than we think.
That's the biggest takeaway imo. Considering it's a CBS interview I'm not expecting it to be groundbreaking or in-depth, but an interview with a major outlet does make it seem like something is on the way.

Would love a great concept album from Jay...

Surely he can think of one, maybe an autobiographical album, with skits and all about him him struggling to get in the business, from rapping on kitchen top days all the way up to the ROC, like a Masta Ace 'A Long Hot Summer' or 'Disposable Arts' like album... He could do one long album or even even do it in volumes...

'Getting cream let's do this, it gets te-di-ous
So I keep one eye open like, C-B-S, ya see me
Stressed right? Can I live?'

Side note, Jay needs to get rid of them no mustache having, rat like whiskers...

Last edited:
I think to a lot of people JayZ is music, and to a lot of people JayZ is a guidance. Because for those people that he guides, he is them. Like, remember when Nicki Manaj husband was on an empty street making threats to a millionaire?

Them dudes, them dudes that need to grow up but think in antiquated group think terms and can’t do something unless it’s the cool thing to do.

So it seems like he realizes his affect on those dudes and the affect those dudes have on society and if I can get those dudes on board to be forward thinking even if by manipulation. it will be like a masterclass in influence, at least for him and simple minded people.

I think he doesn’t recognize his true potential, just like the people he can influence.

Didnt watch it yet, but is it one of those celebrity interviews where both interviewer and interviewee say a whole lotta nothing? Then the stans act like it was ground breaking, but its just someone answering fluff questions and stating the obvious.

Didnt watch it yet, but is it one of those celebrity interviews where both interviewer and interviewee say a whole lotta nothing? Then the stans act like it was ground breaking, but its just someone answering fluff questions and stating the obvious.

Theres just enough in the first part of the interview where long time fans I think will be satisfied. Going through the library exhibit & Jay explaining some things was pretty cool.

Back