Welcome To aBlackWeb

"Jay-Z Can't Sell Out A Stadium"

I was thinking this was a Big Gipp interview or something....lol...Anyways, I think Jay can still pack stadiums, dude still is popular enough

I think he can, but it wouldn’t surprise me if he couldn’t outside of NY/Jersey. Jay a business man tho he’s knows damn well a stadium show with his wife doing more than anything he’s doing himself.

I know this year quite a few 90s rappers have gone on tours and been selling out big arenas. A stadium is another level though. Madison Square Garden is a big arena and it only seats 19,000. MetLife Stadium where the Giants play seats 82,500.

I ain't going to say that Jay couldn't sell it out, but I don't think it's a bad take to say he couldn't.

Outside of the tri-state area, I dunno that Jay-Z could SELL OUT a stadium. I don't mean the off-brand shit where they cover up 40% of the seats either. And I say this as a Hovenger.

Maybe he can, maybe he can't but either way there's a handful of people that can even do what ol boy is saying.
A lotta them don't speak english

Jay Z could sell out Yankee Stadium in The Bronx and MetLife Stadium in New Jersey. But outside of the the Tri-state area ,it’ll get tricky .

i think he can sell out metlife, yankee stadium, citi field, arthur ashe stadium etc. because that’s his home base

but can he do a worldwide stadium tour like beyonce or the weeknd just did? i doubt it

Back