Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jay z and Beyonce buy biggie crown

Don Dada

While Nas won album of the year

In celebration of Beyoncé's record-breaking Grammy Awards win last Sunday (March 14), she shared a highlight reel on Instagram that includes clips of herself holding multiple Grammys as well as a photo of her daughter, Blue Ivy, sipping on a straw inside a Grammy Award. In Blue's photo, she's rocking a crown that folks think belonged to The Notorious B.I.G., which was recently sold for nearly $600,000.

Read More: Did Jay-Z, Beyonce Buy The Notorious B.I.G. Crown for $600,000? - XXL | https://www.xxlmag.com/jay-z-beyonc...llars/?utm_source=tsmclip&utm_medium=referral

God bless. Hope she's naturally talented enough to meet the lofty expectations placed on her.

what expectations?

she posed to be the greatest rapper/singer/entertainer

but nah fr, I don't follow them like that but I haven't seen people placing "lofty expectations" on her... yet

People don’t expect much from heirs in general unless we talking athletics

I just hope she’s well adjusted
Drew Barrymore. Plus child prodigies seem to have the odds stacked regardless of pedigree. Her and Nas have the same number of Grammy's. Which sounds pretty fucking ridiculous while being typed...

You think of her cause she’s an exception

And child prodigy vs celebrity heir is two diff convos
Only because her family was famous. Ill walk that back a little. I want her to succeed, I do feel she's being propped up a little. There are actual nine year old prodigies out there.

Back