Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Jay-Z - 4:44

4:44 is speaking for me right now

This might as well be the sequel to song cry

4:44 is speaking for me right now

This might as well be the sequel to song cry
Man hell no.

Nigga flow waaaaaayyyyyy to lazy. Crazy shit is he spitting some shit on here but it sounds so uninspired that I'm always smh at the end. He could have really laid his feeling bare but it sounds like he just going thru the motions

Song Cry......bruh.....this shit ain't on the same planet as Song Cry imo

Man hell no.

Nigga flow waaaaaayyyyyy to lazy. Crazy shit is he spitting some shit on here but it sounds so uninspired that I'm always smh at the end. He could have really laid his feeling bare but it sounds like he just going thru the motions

I'm talking about as far as the content go. It's some real shit he talking about.

Idgaf about no lazy flows and all that stuff. That song is song cry 2

Man hell no.

If I had a gripe...this is it.

I get the lazy slow flow complaint.

I think its due to him not writing his shit

Sometimes it sounds like Jay be searching for words

Maybe he should tryn write some shit down and see how that go

I get the lazy slow flow complaint.

I think its due to him not writing his shit

Sometimes it sounds like Jay be searching for words

Maybe he should tryn write some shit down and see how that go
Jay never wrote shit down so I don't know if he should start now

@AP21, everything don't need a sequel b. Let it stand alone as 4:44.

smhp.gif

I feel like Jay always "dropped jewels" per say and hinted at things in his personal life...you just had to sift thru the corner boy hustler and Im rich as fuck talk to catch it.

This album...its so refreshing cause the jewels and introspection are front and center.

Whats really dope and sad at the same time is it seems as if it took Jay Z to get our peoples attention about generational wealth, credit and investing, Financial influence and independance and supporting our own, family, fatherhood and fidelity amongst other ideals our ppl seemingly fail to fully grasp at times.

All in all like someone said before, this is what adult hip hop sounds like, im glad my nigga finally stopped trying to ride these young niggas waves and joined Nas in making grown folks music. Hopefully now that Hov has done it the other older heads (TIP specifically) will start acting thier age on wax.

Bruh how bout two of my friends got name dropped in the rolling stones article of jays album...

Me and the wife are chilling with Jade right now.... She showed me the article,, and I just sent a screen shot to mully

Last edited:
Jade said she bout to re release that song and try to catch the wave, but she never got the sample cleared

:yikes2:

Back