Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jason Whitlock Says Barack Obama's Legacy is That "He Freed the Gays"

When it comes to hurling social commentary at some of the most polarizing figures in America, Jason Whitlock seems to have placed a target on the likes of Colin Kaepernick, Kamala Harris, Black Lives Matter, and former U.S. President Barack Obama, amongst others. In a recent episode of Fearless with Jason Whitlock, the outspoken on-air personality attempted to give perspective to the current state of American society by blaming the 44th U.S. President for creating an environment where entertainers like Lil Nas X and trans athletes like Lia Thomas are being openly accepted more than ever before.

"Just like [President] Lincoln's legacy is he freed the slaves, [President] Obama's legacy is he freed the gays, that's just a fact," Whitlock said. "This sounds like I have this great animous towards the LGBT community, I'm sorry I do not. I don't have great animous for them, I just don't. I just happen to think that some of their lifestyle choices mirror some of my own sinful lifestyle choices. I don't think their lifestyle choices are healthy, just like my sexual promiscuity. I don't think it was healthy...And so all I'm saying is that Barack Obama's real agenda, real legacy, was about the LGBTQ and so those of you who thought you bought the BET package, didn't get Black Entertainment Television; what you got is where we're at today. His legacy lives on."

Scroll up to watch, Jason Whitlock as he gives his opinion on the ripple effects of Barack Obama's presidential term.

Jason Whitlock says ~~

tenor.gif
That’s all I needed to read.

Bye.

When it comes to hurling social commentary at some of the most polarizing figures in America, Jason Whitlock seems to have placed a target on the likes of Colin Kaepernick, Kamala Harris, Black Lives Matter, and former U.S. President Barack Obama, amongst others. In a recent episode of Fearless with Jason Whitlock, the outspoken on-air personality attempted to give perspective to the current state of American society by blaming the 44th U.S. President for creating an environment where entertainers like Lil Nas X and trans athletes like Lia Thomas are being openly accepted more than ever before.

"Just like [President] Lincoln's legacy is he freed the slaves, [President] Obama's legacy is he freed the gays, that's just a fact," Whitlock said. "This sounds like I have this great animous towards the LGBT community, I'm sorry I do not. I don't have great animous for them, I just don't. I just happen to think that some of their lifestyle choices mirror some of my own sinful lifestyle choices. I don't think their lifestyle choices are healthy, just like my sexual promiscuity. I don't think it was healthy...And so all I'm saying is that Barack Obama's real agenda, real legacy, was about the LGBTQ and so those of you who thought you bought the BET package, didn't get Black Entertainment Television; what you got is where we're at today. His legacy lives on."

Scroll up to watch, Jason Whitlock as he gives his opinion on the ripple effects of Barack Obama's presidential term.

Shitlock/Coonlock =

putin-computers.gif

Sounds like some shit some posters here have said to be honest. This is why it pays to know whose side your agreeing with when it comes to certain shit. Or else you end up out here parroting Whitlock and his fuckery

Oh it’s definitely a slew of niggas who agree with this daily

I'm sorry, who??

*shrugs* Whoever he is, I get his point. A lot of tha advancements and turn-up for the rainbow community came from Barry and his administration. Some of it was documented on his own government website. Even Farrakhan told you all this. Please don't reply to this post acting brand new and like you don't have access to the internet.

Back