Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jacksonville Kids talk about the Bloody War in Jacksonville

silverfoxx

Bitch mob
Not sure if this was posted but this video got me in my feelings man. Much respect, love, and a beautiful future to them youngings man. More mature then the older ones

For y'all not aware Jacksonville been cutting of for years between gangs who are headline by Foolio and Yungeen Ace, two of the city biggest rising rappers . Here is some background on them

Heard it was bad but didn't know the specifics.
Duval always had the potential for this. Always been places in jax u were known not to fuck around at, especially the north side.

Luckily they tell on themselves. Just hope they don't get bystanders involved in their dumbshit

Not sure if this was posted but this video got me in my feelings man. Much respect, love, and a beautiful future to them youngings man. More mature then the older ones

For y'all not aware Jacksonville been cutting of for years between gangs who are headline by Foolio and Yungeen Ace, two of the city biggest rising rappers . Here is some background on them

How have these dudes not been picked up for this. They basically snitching on themselves right?

Watched a vid breaking down the Jacksonville violence. That shit is Chicago level with all the killings.

Back