Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Iyanla Fix My Life (Spoilers Inside)

That lil metal moufed heffa would've caught a swift backhand. Her dad lookin just lost and pathetic. That child probably screams on him too.

I can't stand Hazel E or her face. Scust.

That lil disrespectful Moms Mabley sounding heffa had me so angry!! The nerve of her, all up in Ms Iyanla face!
She def use to people backing down to her. True enough she been thru some shit but damn..Her Lil barb wire mouth ass the one seeking help, not the other way around!!
:scust:

That was a crazy episode

Brace face was a trip

And I thought Iyanla was supposed to fix this, it's surprising to see her give up

I wasn't crazy about that holding the girl captive method either. I get it was to invoke emotion but there had to have been a better approach. Even the pops knew that wasn't gonna work.

Last edited:
Ok I’m so damn happy Iyanla washed her hands with that girl. I would’ve been fighting that child. Anger issues or not!

Can’t help nobody that don’t wanna be helped.

The Memphis episode......I would be so torn up if my father was murdered by a KKK member. His issues the K. Michele don't seem to be that big of an issue from the outside looking in but that's only because we don't truly know how or what she said/did that directly affected his career.

Them seven brothers and one sister with the parents that abandoned them for drugs........WoW!!
That was so tough to watch. 8 different stories with 8 different personalities and 8 different outcomes!
My eyes and heart teared up for them. I can't wait to see what the mother has to say about her own mother.

Back