Welcome To aBlackWeb

It finally happened: YouTuber making a prank video was shot by the prankee

konceptjones

The one between three and three.

A 21-year-old man said he was recording a practical joke for his YouTube channel in a mall in Dulles, Virginia when a prankee got mad and shot him in the abdomen.

Tanner Cook, a prankster on the YouTube page Classified Goons, was in intensive care on Sunday after a bullet pierced his stomach and liver, according to the CBS News affiliate station WUSA.

He remains in a hospital following surgery. Cook's father, Jeramy Cook told Insider his son's gallbladder was removed during surgery and that he'd been on heavy medication to deal with the pain. The elder Cook said he's hopeful that his son will recover.

Speaking to WUSA from his hospital bed, Cook said: "I was playing a prank, a simple practical joke, and this guy didn't take it very well and shot me."

donald-glover-good.gif

A 21-year-old man said he was recording a practical joke for his YouTube channel in a mall in Dulles, Virginia when a prankee got mad and shot him in the abdomen.

Tanner Cook, a prankster on the YouTube page Classified Goons, was in intensive care on Sunday after a bullet pierced his stomach and liver, according to the CBS News affiliate station WUSA.

He remains in a hospital following surgery. Cook's father, Jeramy Cook told Insider his son's gallbladder was removed during surgery and that he'd been on heavy medication to deal with the pain. The elder Cook said he's hopeful that his son will recover.

Speaking to WUSA from his hospital bed, Cook said: "I was playing a prank, a simple practical joke, and this guy didn't take it very well and shot me."

donald-glover-good.gif
Some people think it's a game. You can not prank everybody.

donald-glover-good.gif
"Despite his injuries, Cook told WUSA that he intends to continue making prank videos."

:js4:

SMH @ Dude's father.

"It's just nasty and terrible," he said. "I just don't understand how people can think that, in the world we live in, if you're offended, gives you a right to go do things — up to killing somebody if you're offended."

Ok fine, but why do you and your son think that you should be able to repeatedly offend people without suffering any consequences? His son is basically trying to build fame at other people's expense. He doesn't see anything wrong with that?

donald-glover-good.gif

It's like those dudes that try and prank those gang members. You got to be a stupid motherfucker to try something like that.

Here's the thing these people don't seem to realize. It's not just about avoiding the bad or dangerous people. When you randomly go up to people with dumb shit, you don't know what's going on with them. That could be the nicest person in the world on 99 out of 100 days. However, you just happen to be going up and messing with them on the one day where they lost their job or their spouse or their kids. On that day, they might not react too well to your shenanigans.

Back