Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is u blessed or naw??

mike

Y'all boys/ladies get in here and tell em how you blessed!! With so much negativity going around lately I just wanted niggas get a chance to tell em how blessed yall living outchea!!

I'm blessed because I got a good job that pays good money, I got a loft downtown in my city, I got three baby mamas and I've never been on child support, take care of the kids, take care of they mamas too.. I got a girl she 25 with triple d's, I got a car off the lot under 100 K miles on it I'm just living good out here, I got a zip of some fire on deck at all times. I just ranked up on dat cold war etc etc.. Its jus W's over dis side.. Yall blessed???

:hedidit:

naw, not the way I want to be...not considering shit like living breathing with a roof blessed..thats normal stuff.

working on blessing myself to get back where I was at and felt truly blessed

Someone in my life suggested I started a gratitude journal and it's been changing my perspective a lot. I'm still not sure I'm doing it right, like in terms of the way I'm writing it, but it's making me appreciate a lot of the things I once took for granted. So I guess it's doing what it's supposed to.

I still wouldn't say I'm blessed, though. I don't like the word, plus if god is real, we def have beef.

Like some others said, I'm fortunate.

Someone in my life suggested I started a gratitude journal and it's been changing my perspective a lot. I'm still not sure I'm doing it right, like in terms of the way I'm writing it, but it's making me appreciate a lot of the things I once took for granted. So I guess it's doing what it's supposed to.

I still wouldn't say I'm blessed, though. I don't like the word, plus if god is real, we def have beef.

Like some others said, I'm fortunate.
The journal helps a lot. Things can get tough and life happens. Props for even trying it.
perspective is an interesting thing

Back