Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is This What Black Children Should Be Taught In Regards To Dealing With Police?

Homie ain’t wrong last time I had a gun pointed at me I m driving to school get pulled over in rural in America I go to turn the radio down , the cop got the hammer drawn on me

At the end of the day I want ur kids to get home safely and do what needs to be done to do so

It’s a damn shame that black kids need these kinds of tutorials about interacting with the police.

But also this…..

Nah he didn't tell them the whole truth.

he didn't tell them that law enforcement is full of racists who want to provoke you and harm you no matter how polite you are. Tell the youth that too. They shouldnt be ignorant to that

Didn't even watch the full video. Seen too many of those types.

You can say don't give them a reason by doin all that shyt. But even then, you can still get that one or two azzzhole cop(s) that wants to provoke you for no reason. All b/c of their shitty attitude...shitty job...and shitty life back home.

Are Latinos teaching their kids these police "survior" skills?

Here’s the thing: I didn’t hear him say anything WRONG or that I DISAGREE with. When I talk to my son about this type of shit, the primary focus is more on his rights. And the secondary focus is on doing things to not escalate the situation.

But with the way things are, I can’t fault another man for trying to keep little black boys alive by making the primary focus be about how to not escalate the situation.

Here’s the thing: I didn’t hear him say anything WRONG or that I DISAGREE with. When I talk to my son about this type of shit, the primary focus is more on his rights. And the secondary focus is on doing things to not escalate the situation.

But with the way things are, I can’t fault another man for trying to keep little black boys alive by making the primary focus be about how to not escalate the situation.

I think a lot of us sometimes view dealing with police as something that just will happen and many of us view trying not to escalate as weak and I get it because it annoying.

I ain't got no problem w/ this.

Dude (Randall) had Roland lil fat azz crying cause he started his own school or something like that. Roland was hating on dude like a byatch for nothing.

Respect to dude for this.

I mean, it really ain't no right answer considering the game is rigged from the jump.

Black folks don't have to escalate the situation at all, and the situation can still easily escalate.

Teach yours the best you can, about all you can do.

Back