Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is This True? *Weak Men Need Not Enter*

There are some men who are intimidated by strong women. But I think far more often...yeah, it seems like a good percentage of woman do think those things make them 'strong', and think that's why they might still be single.

I been wondering for a while, like does anyone actively think of shit like this offline?

Like do mfers be on the couch and wonder what makes a man strong or a woman weak?

Who cares about this shit? Not even fucking around, im genuinely curious.

Last edited:
I don't know any man that doesn't like strong independent women. Good dudes want those kinda women because those are the perfect mates to build something great with. Fuck boys like those kinda women because they have resources to exploit.

The problem isn't the legitimate strong women. The problem is the shitty women that attribute the fact that nobody wants to wife them with their so-called strength.

I dunno about this strong woman stuff but it's not men who wouldn't be comfortable with their spouse earnin' more than them.

It helps if the women understand HOW to be strong. It’s not about being strong just for the sake of being strong. Are you strong in the right areas? These women who be talking bout “can’t handle” a such n such think being strong is all about fussing and fighting even when they in the wrong. Too much pride. Lol.

I been wondering for a while, like does anyone actively think of shit like this offline?

Like do mfers be on the couch and wonder what makes a man strong or a woman weak?

Who cares about this shit? Not even fucking around, im genuinely curious.
Me. My mind be wondering tons of stuff I never bring to light. One reason being idc enough to go further than the thought. Another reason, I forget a second later.

I'm so damn happy I actually like my wife. Social media makes dating sound fuckin exhausting, man.

Naw...I think people be making dating harder than it really is. Mofos really be stressing like their lives depend on them being wit someone. Its truly not that serious. The right one will come along eventually.

And if you keep coming across folks who are no good, or shyt just not going right...then maybe it you.

As for a "strong woman"...i love'em. By strong I mean she handles her bidness...independent to a certain extent...has a backbone. That's different from the ones dude is describing.

Last edited:
Back