Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is this sucker sh^t or player sh^t?

As somebody that wana buy me food lol. If you want more that's on you for thinking you could get it with a chicken sandwich
So a spicy combo with a large sunjoy and I say would like to get your number you giving it or do I have to add a cookie to the order as well?

If you ugly you can't have my number
Couldn't help be notice you didn't answer his question.

The people want to know, Gabi...is a spicy combo really all it takes?

herbwelch-snl.gif

Couldn't help be notice you didn't answer his question.

The people want to know, Gabi...is a spicy combo really all it takes?

herbwelch-snl.gif
You not reading. If you ugly you can't get anything from me. Regardless of what you do or don't pay for

If that's what dude gotta do to gtd that's what he's decided he's gotta do. As long as he's not raping I don't really give af.

There's much worst cheat codes than buying some hoe chick fil a anyway.

I been on this planet 3 plus decades and men still seem to struggle with basic concept

IF YOU UGLY......
I'm not going to go back and forth with this one, all I'm gonna say is some posters are a lot less fun to interact with than others.

šŸ„±

The "struggling with if you ugly concept" wasn't for me? I thought I asked a reasonable question, guess not.

The other part wasn't for you, lol, you're a top tier poster.
I really didn't pay much attention to the question, just Gabi answer

It triggered my reply, the question is cool tho

It's customary to offer to buy a woman a drink at a bar or club to sho interest. It's seen as a way to break the ice, strike up conversation that may lead to the exchange of digits, a dance or two, or some shit like that.

Buying a random broad's food in line at CFA reeks of desperation. This is the same type of dude that prolly flashes money when he's around randoms, makes sure they see his Gas Station Jacob watch, Gucci belt, etc. The nigga in the "Imaginary Player" video is that lame to a tee.

Back