Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is this sucker sh^t or player sh^t?

Honestly? I’m so late but…

I had this man follow me around the damn store the other day (over the weekend) and begged me to let him pay for my stuff. Crazy mf! I’ll buy it myself psycho because why are some men so weird and aggressive?

The act of buying my food will not get you my number, your vibe will determine that. With all of that said, the amount of men willing to follow me around and harass me even offering to pay for my things does not excite me, that shit scares the hell out of me. I will purchase my own stuff sir but I appreciate the offer.

Honestly? I’m so late but…

I had this man follow me around the damn store the other day (over the weekend) and begged me to let him pay for my stuff. Crazy mf! I’ll buy it myself psycho because why are some men so weird and aggressive?

The act of buying my food will not get you my number, your vibe will determine that. With all of that said, the amount of men willing to follow me around and harass me even offering to pay for my things does not excite me, that shit scares the hell out of me. I will purchase my own stuff sir but I appreciate the offer.

Never thought of it from that perspective.

Might have to change the thread title because, it's not player shit or sucker shit...........it's creep shit.

Definitely not a good look.

Never thought of it from that perspective.

Might have to change the thread title because, it's not player shit or sucker shit...........it's creep shit.

Definitely not a good look.

there's levels to shit. Buying a drink at a club is normal, paying for a meal at CFA (of all places) seems thirsty.

and
It's customary to offer to buy a woman a drink at a bar or club to sho interest. It's seen as a way to break the ice, strike up conversation that may lead to the exchange of digits, a dance or two, or some shit like that.

Buying a random broad's food in line at CFA reeks of desperation. This is the same type of dude that prolly flashes money when he's around randoms, makes sure they see his Gas Station Jacob watch, Gucci belt, etc. The nigga in the "Imaginary Player" video is that lame to a tee.

Thirsty, desperate ass niggas are almost always creepy as hell.

It’s super creepy and like I was on the phone. He took it up a notch too, he wouldn’t leave without my number. I’m like I can’t do that either, so I gave him my IG so he could fuck off and he attempted to push with that but I was able to shut it down in a way I couldn’t in person. I didn’t want to be disrespectful when he messaged me because what if I saw him again? But I’ll share what I did write.

I also want men to understand that a lot of women are harassed by men a lot so if they look mean, seem quick to get away from you, ignore you, etc. she’s tired. I know I am, it’s bad because I already deal with anxiety so when I leave out the house I dread it (that’s sad af). I had one dude double back and catch up with me to tell me I dropped something while I had my 7 yo daughter with me and he actually handed me his number on a paper…bruh lmao.

A lot of men be creepy AF. I don’t even go to clubs for straight folks, I’m less likely to be harassed at a gay club so that’s where I frequent, that’s sad as hell. Some of my homegirls will want to go out but it takes a lot to make me get cute and go to a straight club, I honestly wouldn’t even go with my man because I’m scared men would over step and start something. My homegirl simply doesn’t understand that I will 9 times out of 10 have to keep turning men down my whole time there and I don’t want to deal with it.

Attachments

• IMG_8080.jpeg
    IMG_8080.jpeg
    129.5 KB · Views: 16
A mf can’t say it’s what I wear either (victim blaming ass shit). I’m fully clothed in 99.9% of my pictures on my IG. So that shows how I dress honestly.

Back