Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is There A Conspiracy Behind The Murders Of 2Pac and Biggie?

5 Grand

Old School Godfather
I remember back in the 90s people said it was a conspiracy and the FBI and the CIA was behind it.

At the time I thought that was complete nonsense.

Now, 25 years later, both murders remain unsolved. We've all seen low level nobodies get murdered and their killers brought to justice.

I mean, there's ordinary killers that killed somebody, served 20 years, and got released since Pac and Big got killed.

Pac and Big were high profile celebrities so it seems awfully strange that they never solved either case.

How is that possible? How could the two most popular celebrities of the 90s, both have diamond albums, get murdered in a drive-by in the middle of a crowded city street and the police not be able to solve the crime?

Is it a conspiracy?

I remember back in the 90s people said it was a conspiracy and the FBI and the CIA was behind it.

At the time I thought that was complete nonsense.

Now, 25 years later, both murders remain unsolved. We've all seen low level nobodies get murdered and their killers brought to justice.

I mean, there's ordinary killers that killed somebody, served 20 years, and got released since Pac and Big got killed.

Pac and Big were high profile celebrities so it seems awfully strange that they never solved either case.

How is that possible? How could the two most popular celebrities of the 90s, both have diamond albums, get murdered in a drive-by in the middle of a crowded city street and the police not be able to solve the crime?

Is it a conspiracy?
Detectives solved something like 62-66% of murders throughout the 90s.

The clearance rate was:

61% in 2019.
62% in 2018​

That's nearly 40% of reported murders going unsolved.

It dropped to 50% in 2020. They simply are not as effective at solving crimes as you think.

Detectives solved something like 62-66% of murders throughout the 90s.

The clearance rate was:

61% in 2019.
62% in 2018​

That's nearly 40% of reported murders going unsolved.

It dropped to 50% in 2020. They simply are not as effective at solving crimes as you think.
Even if your statistic is true (i'm too lazy to check)

That means that one of the two murders should have been solved.

And that would be for ordinary people. These were high profile cases. I would expect extra effort and extra man power to solve these murders.

According to this website

Nearly 340,000 cases of homicide and non-negligent manslaughter went unsolved from 1965 to 2021, according to the FBI’s Uniform Crime Report data studied by The Murder Accountability Project. Below are the total number of homicides reported in each state, the rate at which homicides are cleared and the estimated number of unsolved homicides.

62% of murders in California were solved
68% of murders in Nevada were solved

Looking at those statistics, considering they were high profile cases, I would expect that one of the two murders would get solved.

Is it a conspiracy?

Did the people in charge stop looking?

According to this website

Nearly 340,000 cases of homicide and non-negligent manslaughter went unsolved from 1965 to 2021, according to the FBI’s Uniform Crime Report data studied by The Murder Accountability Project. Below are the total number of homicides reported in each state, the rate at which homicides are cleared and the estimated number of unsolved homicides.

62% of murders in California were solved
68% of murders in Nevada were solved

Looking at those statistics, considering they were high profile cases, I would expect that one of the two murders would get solved.

Is it a conspiracy?

Did the people in charge stop looking?
The bottom of that link says that they define 'clearance' according to standards that the FBI uses for its record/statistical purposes.

Meaning that once a suspect has been arrested, been charged with commission of a crime, and has their case turned over from law enforcement to the prosecution.....only then will the case count as having been 'cleared'.

Acquittals, hung juries, failed convictions, overturned convictions, etc. may not affect clearance rates.

Also assume one person, is charged with multiple counts of murder (let's say 2x) - against one victim, and the case advances to prosecution. According to the FBI each charge WILL count as its own clearance so that would be 2x cleared crimes/offenses. That 62% and 68% may not necessarily accurate.

For BIG I think it's powerful people at the top of in LA that know if there's corruption/corrupt cops found in the case in any way when it comes to covering up the case or being involved in some way is the exact reason why they haven't "solved" the case.

For Pac it's harder to tell was he a freemason? I've seen conspiracies that the lady he lived with early on Leila Steinberg was into witchcraft and even taught Pac about the occult and the Kabbalah she's on record saying it. So there's a lot of stuff we will never know truly know about.

I think Pac shit was solved a couple of years back:

Keefe D - 2Pac's killer uncle basically confessed to killing the man and probably got some deal if he told he wouldn't get locked up or some shit. (Last time I watched a video on Keefe D he said he had cancer but who knows...

Also there was a documentary called Murder Rap that kinda made more logical sense behind the Pac & Big murders. Puffy has Pac killed but Puffy never paid the niggas so they came back and got Biggie which I could see actually happening.

Back