Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is the Dipset brand the biggest ever in hip hop history if we are talking street movements and gangs turned into a brand

Starbucks

Diplomat records
Sizzurp liquor
Diplomat clothing
Killa Season movie

Platinum plaque for Diplomatic Immunity album. Numerous Platinum & Gold plaques for Camrons solo albums, Platinum plaque for Juelz Santanas debut album

Numerous classic albums from Diplomatic Immunity to Purple Haze to On My Way To Church to What The Games Been Missing to Killa Season to Come Home With Me to Hustlers P. O. M. E to Harlem Diary Of A Summer

Numerous classic Mixtapes

Numerous hit singles

18 year longevity (2002 - current)

The branch offs and associated acts Purple City Byrd Gang, Streets All Salute (a duo from London, England), Skull Gang

Set the biggest trends had the whole world wanting to be Bloods, had everyone doing Mixtapes, had other rappers wanting to do the independent music hustle due to the success they had with Koch, had everyone rocking pink and purple clothes, had everyone smoking purple haze, had everyone rocking Air Force 1s known as Uptowns out in New York, had other rappers wanting to rap over Soul sampled beats which was the signature sound of their in house producers The Heatmakerz, had everyone rocking fitted clothing in the era where baggy clothing was still the trend in America, had everyone rocking bandannas

And prior to them doing music in 2002 and forming into a music group and it all started out as a street gang prior to them doing music in 2002. 9-Tre Diplomat Blood Gang

LOL @ 18 year longevity (2002 - current)

That's when they released their first ever Mixtape and flooded the streets with Mixtape after Mixtape that year and built a phenomenal buzz. Then a year later in 2003 they released their debut album Diplomatic Immunity

2002 to 2020 is 18 years so to have a longevity stretching to almost two decades that is incredible

That's when they released their first ever Mixtape and flooded the streets with Mixtape after Mixtape that year and built a phenomenal buzz. Then a year later in 2003 they released their debut album Diplomatic Immunity

2002 to 2020 is 18 years so to have a longevity stretching to almost two decades that is incredible

From 2002-2007 Dipset was one of the biggest movements in Hip Hop. We Fly High dropped in 2017, but honestly since then I don't remember them, or any of their members, dropping anything that made a significant impact.

Juelz has been MIA, Cam tried to go at Hov and got his ass handed to him. Jim Jones is still on his grind but if we're being honest with each other, he's reached his peak, or plateau.

man, i been watching the news UK news. yall getting outta pocket.
killing dudes in front of they parents.
killing a young dude on a moped because he bumped a car.
stabbing chicks.
robbing strippers at knifepoint and home invasions.

i see

man, i been watching the news UK news. yall getting outta pocket.
killing dudes in front of they parents.
killing a young dude on a moped because he bumped a car.
stabbing chicks.
robbing strippers at knifepoint and home invasions.

i see
I mean obviously an issue but watch how the news addresses the issue it's not exactly how it is its a narrative that fits.

It's a black issue in London but everywhere else it's a health issue. Manchester for example has a higher crime rate than London per person but that narrative doesn't work

It is a very serious knife crime issue here murders from stabbings are at an all time high unfortunately. Its not a black or white or Asian or mixed race issue it's simply a street gang issue

Back